Salford City Council Intranet

Contact Council tax

Step 1 of 2

Your details and details of the enquiry

Before you start

  • Include any supporting evidence
  • Documents and/or photo's can be uploaded at the end of this form

If you need to tell us about a tenant moving in or or out of a property please use our tenant moving form (opens in a new window)

Please input the correct council tax account reference number as it will help us to process your enquiry more quickly.

You must enter your postcode and search for your Greater Manchester address before you can proceed.

You must enter the postcode and search for the address this enquiry relates to before you can proceed